Join NAWLA This March 10-12, 2024 at El Conquistador in Tucson, AZ
Network alongside fellow industry leaders at this year's Leadership Summit, taking place March 10-12, 2024 at El Conquistador Spa and Resort in Tucson, AZ! Take part in an engaging three-day program focusing on relevant management topics and key trends, including a look at future economic considerations and perspectives from executives in the lumber industry. This is your chance to hear and participate in the top conversations driving the forest product and building material industry today.
Leadership Summit is open to all decision makers within the forest products industry, including those from retailers, buying groups, and all other segments across the supply chain.
2023 Leadership Summit Highlights & Attendee Feedback
- 81% met someone new or renewed a relationship they expect will lead to new business
- 82% of attendees plan on attending the 2023 NAWLA Leadership Summit
- 95% said they are likely or very likely to recommend the event to a colleague or friend
Hear What Others Say About Attending Leadership Summit
"This was my first NAWLA Leadership Summit. The vibe is much different from Traders Market; it is more intimate. There is time and space to allow your mind to open and consider new ideas for your company's future success and planning. Traders Market is 'working in the business.' Leadership Summit is 'working on the business.' I came home with three business plans to write thanks to my conversations at Leadership Summit."
- Tina Breen, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Manufacturers Reserve Supply
"The Leadership Summit is such a great place to see old faces and new. The LS is always a great event to network, refresh, and refocus on my business. Not a better place to be than to be with NAWLA Leadership."
- Curt Stuckey, General Manager, Wholesale Wood Products- Birmingham, AL
"I have always enjoyed the opportunity the Leadership Summit provides that no other NAWLA event has - education, lots of networking events, and also down time to get work done. My husband also enjoys going to these events to meet the people I work with."
- KayCee Hallstrom, Vice President, Zip-O-Log Mills, Inc.