NAWLA serves the lumber industry by creating opportunities for powerful relationship building and idea exchanges among peers, customers and prospects. As a result, our members enjoy significant revenue increases while cutting down on expenses. NAWLA helps you create a stronger, thriving lumber company. Hear from current members what benefits they receive from being a NAWLA member.
Please note that the membership application review process takes about 60 days once a complete membership application has been received.
Why join NAWLA?
A NAWLA member and I came up with a system to save each other significant time and money in shipping plywood. After discovering the cost saving benefits to my business resulting from just one NAWLA connection, I knew there was great value in establishing relationships within NAWLA to network with thousands of other members that could grow my business more.” – John Yohanan, President, Gulf South Forest Products
Join NAWLA today if you’d like to:
- Significantly grow your revenue.
- Save on expenses through ideas and best practices from successful peers.
- Instantly be exposed to hundreds of customers and prospects at our singular Traders Market industry event.
- Quickly meet new prospects and potential suppliers who will help you make and keep more of your revenue.
- Regularly connect with customers, prospects and colleagues at regional meetings, Leadership Summit and 10 Group meetings.
- Train and develop the next generation of lumber industry leaders.
The future is waiting. Join today and get the help you need tomorrow.
For more information about the many NAWLA programs and membership, call 800.527.8258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a quick how-to on renewing your membership, click here!